Thursday, January 8, 2009

Picture Tag

My friend Lynn tagged me for picture tag. Sounds like fun, so I think I'll play along.

The object of picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.


No Cheating! (cropping, editing, etc)



So this is a picture of one of our Virginia Tech friends, Brian Self, at his wedding in July 2006 to Eileen. They were married in Colorado in the shadow of Pikes Peak. They are now living in San Luis Obispo, SLO, (not sure if I spelled that correctly), California. He's an engineering professor at Cal Poly and she is working on her Masters in Sustainable Architecture.

So, Kimberly, Chelsea, Carla, Kristy? Photos anyone?

1 comment:

KD said...

Okay I'll Bite! I have about a dozen picture folders! All moved to my USB when my computer crashed last month. This could get messy my friend! I am off to find the 4th picture in SOME folder! Fun game Yvette!